Buy Me a Coffee

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/kittiescatu

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Support my work on the Exegesis

Please support my work on the Exegesis of Philip K. Dick. I'm digging deep into his monumental stack of notes. I'm producing a summary and analysis of a reasonable length, which will be available in paperback and Kindle. In order to do this work, I need the luxury of time. With your help, my bills will be paid while I devote myself to this effort. Please donate one dollar or more through my link. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use it.

Paypal Me Tessa D 7

Thank you so much!
  ~~~

1 comment:

  1. If Paypal is a problem for you, here's my mailing address:
    P.O. Box 1942
    Crestline, California 92325-1942 '

    ReplyDelete

Health insurance fails and refuses

 My adult son is suffering serious health problems after a nearly fatal heart attack, and his insurance refuses to pay for the medical care ...