Buy Me a Coffee

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/kittiescatu

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Win a signed copy of Conversations with Philip K. Dick

I'm holding drawings for three signed copies of my latest memoir, Conversations with Philip K.Dick. Every time I get a total of ten donations of at least $5 each, my neighbor will put the names in a hat and draw out a winner. If you are in the United States, postage is free. If you are in Europe or the United Kingdom, you need to pay postage. If you are in Australia, you REALLY need to pay postage.

You can send your donation to the following link, even if you don't have Paypal. Or you can find my fundraiser at You Caring. 

Paypal Me 

If this drawing turns out to be popular enough, I will get two more copies of my book and hold two more drawings, in addition to the three drawings that I have scheduled. The first drawing will take place on April 15, or when I have ten donations, whichever comes first. The second drawing will take place on May 20, or when I have an additional ten donations, whichever comes first. The third drawing is scheduled for June 30. 



 

1 comment:

Health insurance fails and refuses

 My adult son is suffering serious health problems after a nearly fatal heart attack, and his insurance refuses to pay for the medical care ...