Buy Me a Coffee

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/kittiescatu

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Buy Me a Coffee

 I signed up for an account at Buy Me a Coffee, and two of my friends have already sent donations. However, the site seems to have some kind of problem with sending my money to me. I have jumped through many hoops, and waited more than two weeks so far,  and I have not received any of my money. They don't even tell me what the problem is. They just keep asking me to wait. I could die of old age before I get my money. 

I will not post my link here until and unless they solve whatever their problem is and send me my money. 

  ~~~ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Health insurance fails and refuses

 My adult son is suffering serious health problems after a nearly fatal heart attack, and his insurance refuses to pay for the medical care ...