Buy Me a Coffee

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/kittiescatu

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Looks like I'll have to give up my home

I've been looking into refinancing my house and getting a reverse mortgage, but it can't be done. I don't have enough income to qualify for a mortgage, and the house isn't worth enough to get a reverse mortgage. I can afford to stay here for two more years, and then I will have to sell the house. Not sure what I'll do then, but at least I have two years to figure it out. 

I tried to get approved for disability benefits, and I really do need them, but I keep getting denied. Other people shop for me, cook my meals and help me clean the house because I can't do those things any more, but the disability people seem to think that I can work. 

Meanwhile, you can help me with the usual monthly bills and home repairs with any donation, no matter how small. Fixing up the house will increase its value, which will help me to either get the reverse mortgage or sell the house more easily and for more money. 

Tessa Dick 
PO Box 1942
Crestline, CA 92325-1942 

And please buy my books and leave reviews on Amazon. 


https://www.amazon.com/Tessa-B.-Dick/e/B002BMDCBE/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1 

   ~~~   

You can also help me out with Paypal 

https://www.paypal.me/TessaDick7 

   ~~~  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Health insurance fails and refuses

 My adult son is suffering serious health problems after a nearly fatal heart attack, and his insurance refuses to pay for the medical care ...